Friday, October 20, 2006

Aging


First of all, Happy First Birthday to Cooper (our son)! I can't believe the year has gone by so quickly.

Yet, Cooper isn't the only one getting older. To continue my recent theme I'll tell you about my latest aches and pains: I twisted me knee yesterday, reactivating a 9-year old injury. So, now I can barely walk. So, I bought a knee brace, and I bought a flippin' cane. It helps, so I'm thankful for that, but cripes!!! Last month I was running in triathlons and now I'm hobbling around with a cane! Gadzooks!

Then, about an hour ago, I electrocuted myself.

3 comments:

sharon spotbottom said...

Happy Birthday Coop little man and um, well Daddy-O i will be sending you a hand carved Sharon all-occasion classic walking stick to help you comfortably transition from virile stud muffin to decrepit wreck.
Let me know if you need the Sharon traction set.

d_orlando said...

Happy birthday, Cooper... and take care of that old man of yours!

becky said...

Happy birthday li'l nephew-man. Coopers a cool little guy, he is. That totally sucks about all the injuries upon injuries. Thems old injuries have a way o' reinflammating themselves, they do.