Friday, October 20, 2006

Aging


First of all, Happy First Birthday to Cooper (our son)! I can't believe the year has gone by so quickly.

Yet, Cooper isn't the only one getting older. To continue my recent theme I'll tell you about my latest aches and pains: I twisted me knee yesterday, reactivating a 9-year old injury. So, now I can barely walk. So, I bought a knee brace, and I bought a flippin' cane. It helps, so I'm thankful for that, but cripes!!! Last month I was running in triathlons and now I'm hobbling around with a cane! Gadzooks!

Then, about an hour ago, I electrocuted myself.

3 comments:

Sharon Spotbottom said...

Happy Birthday Coop little man and um, well Daddy-O i will be sending you a hand carved Sharon all-occasion classic walking stick to help you comfortably transition from virile stud muffin to decrepit wreck.
Let me know if you need the Sharon traction set.

Dominic said...

Happy birthday, Cooper... and take care of that old man of yours!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday li'l nephew-man. Coopers a cool little guy, he is. That totally sucks about all the injuries upon injuries. Thems old injuries have a way o' reinflammating themselves, they do.