Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Pretty


We were at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach today, and at one point I thought about how I haven't blogged lately and that I really should. Very shortly thereafter I overheard some lady saying something like what you see here about some seahorses she was looking at. I thought I could use it for my blog. And, so I have. Sure, she wasn't as hideous as what you see here, but in my opinion she was uglier than any of the seahorses I saw.

Maybe starting out 2008 with an insulting drawing of someone I don't even know is "getting things off on the wrong foot," but it probably doesn't matter. Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

Holley T said...

the seahorses were probably saying the same thing about granny and her party :)
htw

Sharon Spotbottom said...

Dirty old lady!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha! That one's great; made me laugh a lot. How tacky to be so particular about the looks of a seahorse. It's like, dude, sorry for my existence not being attractive enough for YOU and YOUR sensibilities, lady!

Dominic said...

Excellent mashup! That's Charles Laughton reenacting a scene from Witness for the Prosecution as Quasimodo the hunchback!

david said...

hhaha. way to document another example of a real ugly human being. thats what cartoonists are for. exposing the truth. Her hand is really awesome and scary. happy new year!