Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I've been unblogging lately. Part of it is that I went to Las Vegas over the weekend. Part of it is something else. Who knows what?


Jeff Gilman said...

I suppose we have to let you out of the Korner once in a while. Glad you didn't get eaten by a Las Vegas shark.

Johnnybaffo said...

Everybody needs a little time away,
I heard her say, from each other.
Even lover's need a holiday
Far away from each other

Hold me now
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay

(Chicago knows about blog relationships)

david gemmill said...

haah this another awesome drawing. hilarious concept. Oh yeah i think blogger accidentally deleted your comment. when i tried to approve it... it just disappeared! ahh oh well.

las vegas is a crazy place..isn't it? i hope we see some kenny's kloset drawings of the funny looking people you saw on the street.

ArtF said...

chicken butt?

good to have ya back!

Jeff Gilman said...


I like the drawing, fits well with 'cash for clunkers'

jack raffin said...

hey man, in the meantime, dig this: