Monday, November 27, 2006

So, Here's What Happened...


So, I drew the figure on the right, and liked it. So, I went to the scanner, and as I was scanning it I quickly drew the figure on the left on a different piece of paper. I liked that one, too, so I put them together. They're both gesturing in a similar way, so I thought that they would be happy together.

Hard to say what it all means, though...David Hadlock said that everything a person draws is, in a way, a self-portrait. I can't argue with that.

7 comments:

Vincent Waller said...

Beautiful, and I promise not to alter them in any way shape or form.

becky said...

Cool, man, cool. I like the self-portrait theory. Yeah. Nice drawling, man.

d_orlando said...

I suddenly have a strange compulsion to stop consuming Tootsie Rolls.

Vincent Waller said...

I love the casual grace the big fellow presents with his ability to converse while evacuating.

DanO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DanO said...

more poop too!

the figure on the right reminds me of this gentleman:
tinyurl.com/y596a9

whom is of course from that astounding timeless movie...

Dominic said...

I don't know David but agree with his sentiments wholeheartedly, in your case.
Dom