Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bunk!

Your Rising Sign is Taurus

You are the ultimate rock - stable and centered.
People turn to you in crisis and count on you for calm.

Stubborn and strong minded, you can't be pushed around.
You are also tenacious, and you always will stick with something difficult.

A bit fan of nature, you're attracted to the beauty of the outdoors.
And sometimes, you find it easier to relate to animals than people.


Most of it sounds like me, I guess. Thanks to Becky for the Link!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problemo, man! We're spreadin' the word o' weird ass somewhat inaccurate astrology! (I got my link from Christy)

Sharon Spotbottom said...

Rising sign? Sounds ominous. Or a rising sign could just be the clock radio popping on in the morning with updates on various war deaths.
i say again, sounds ominous.
vampirish even.

BKL said...

Hey-- You inspired me to use this link to check out their other quizzes. Here's my blog to see what Tarot card I am...http://dreamsoftrespass.typepad.com/trespass/